WHERE TO FIND US
ACCESS FOR THE DISABLED
Tuesday to Sunday, from 11am to 7pm.
(December 24 and 31 , from 11am to 3pm.)
Last visit at 18:00h.
Closed on Mondays, Christmas Day, New Year’s Day and January 6, and for the whole of the month of August.
Plazuela Santísimo Cristo de la Sangre 2, Málaga 29012, in front of the main door of the Church of San Felipe Neri. (Note that the address has recently been changed from Calle Gaona, 20).
Tlf: (+34) 95 222 02 71
The Museum has a ramp, a lift, a walking frame, a wheelchair (if requested in advance), and modified toilet facilities for those who need them.
All visits are guided, for which there is no additional charge.
It is not necessary to book for groups of fewer than ten people. Booking for groups of more than ten may be made by contacting us by telephone or E-mail (see above).
Visits last for about an hour, and are conducted in Spanish, English, French, and Italian.
* General: 6€
* Reduced: 4€
- Those over 65 years of age
- Children from 7 to 12 years
- Groups of 10 or more.
- Students and unemployed (with ID )
* Free for:
- Children of 6 years and under
- Members of ICOM
- Accredited journalists.
- Friends of the Museum
* Silence your mobile phone before entry.
* Do not eat, drink or smoke in the Museum.
* Do not touch objects on display.
* Do not sit on the furniture, other than in the entrance foyer.
* Take photographs if you like, but do not use flash.
* Stay with the Guide.
Plazuela Santísimo Cristo de la Sangre, 2 (Frente a la Iglesia de San Felipe Neri)